February 11, 2005

Would you care to make a statement Audrey?

He pushes the pen across the solid metal desk. “Would you care to make a statement?” I draw heavily on my cigarette and the smoke gushes forth from my nostrils and heads for the corners of the room. “Any statement I make would be meaningless to you who cannot think in terms of inevitable constant change; obsessive subjectivity and learning to swim in oceans of chaos; psychic and economic vampirism; overactive cannabinoid receptors bringing forth from the pit oxygen starved esoteric feline hallucinatory mysticism and Piscean rodent infestations, under the surface running, drunk on red wine chewing on the machinery of control.”


Audrey Autonomy

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers focus group online paid survey related stuff.

2:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about Dark Chocolate Icing
. You can check it out at Dark Chocolate Icing


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

3:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home