June 10, 2005

this is what happens when i smoke perhaps too much weed and drink perhaps too much strawberry schnapps and cheap port...

...I WONT LET YOU BEAT ME UP UNLESS I LIKE YOU...

Have you seen my latest coolest party scene?
We fall in love every week drunk and silly bored and obscene.
It’s really good and great it’ll never go stale or sour.
You really must meet my new friends! You’ll stay for hours!

...TRY TO NEVER GET INVOLVED IN A GIRL AND BOY FIGHT...

Your makeshift borders are irrelevant and insulting to the interests of my organization (constantly created and administrated by a necessary connected collective of one) and those of my associate entities. Customer loyalty is a gift or a habit. I will not sell that which I do not wish to buy. You will decide your own level of involvement and I will attempt to convince my selves to occasionally reconcile my visions with your expressed requests and desires. In light of perpetual retrospection, I hereby claim the right to be in many places at once.

...THAT’S THE WAY I LIKE IT. WE DRINK FROM EACH OTHER...

“Fuck your scene! Please initiate the dissipation and eventual near collapse of your borders. Stop arming each other with guilt and responsibilities. Stop giving orders. Can’t you see I’m so sick and tired of joining teams and drawing swords when I want to be busy laughing and talking and talking eventually finding the words. Will we ever stop grabbing for the toxic social lubricants (always packaged in, at least some, plastic) and mind numbing with the flavours of certain oppressive cultures and institutions.

...IF YOU WANT IT GET IT. COME ON AND BREAK MY HEART...

I’ll never be holier than thou,
Of that I’m quite sure.
I was never very competitive
Performed at school, TAFE, university:
“A gifted student whose performance is sometimes excellent…But mostly POOR!”
Despite my fears, I think, I’ve always tried to love everyone.
I’ve certainly been born or taught to try, even when my opponents (if you love all your enemies, you’ll soon cease to have any) have beaten my body with sharp sticks in their trembling paws.

...WE’LL START FROM TONIGHT AT WRITE A MODERN FAIRYTALE...

Audrey Autonomy (10/6/2005)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home